Flowers of Camelot

For the most part, I focus on hippy/countercultural clothing for men.  There seemed to be a lack of authentic looking clothing from the 60s and 70s for men, so I'm doing my best to fulfill that need. 

Yet, I've always been fascinated with women's clothing from the late 50s and 60s.  Jacqueline Kennedy popularized this simple, yet elegant style from her most casual, to her most formal attire.





The above ensemble replicates a dress designed by Joan Morse of A La Carte for the First Lady in 1962.  King Saud gave her the flowery silk brocade fabric, which she had made into a dress with a matching pink top.  A suitably royal garment for the Queen of Camelot, am I right?

Unknown  – (June 19, 2012 at 11:05 PM)  

I like your blog it is simply but the uniqueness is here. This flower Camelot style is very fashionable and I like the design on it very feminine.

wholesale womens clothing

Itell Ninetails  – (June 20, 2012 at 6:40 PM)  

Thanks for the comment. The credit is all Joan Morse's, I've merely made a replica for virtual reality. Still, I appreciate your good taste!

Post a Comment

A Virtual Retrospective

How do the clothes make the man?

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP